U.S. Merchant Marine Academy National Register Nominations
There are two National Register listings for the United States Merchant Marine Academy. The academy’s central quadrangle is listed as a National Historic District and the William S. Barstow Mansion, which serves as the American Merchant Marine Museum, is listed separately.
- National Register Nomination for USMMA Historic District;
- National Register Nomination for William S. Barstow Mansion;
- Character Defining Features Report for USMMA;
- Landscape Management Plan for the United States Merchant Marine Academy;
- Programmatic Agreement Regarding Operations, Maintenance, And Development Activities At The U.S. Merchant Marine Academy.